LR Mate 200iD
- Automate tasks up to 7 kgs
- 6 Controlled Axes
- Reach radius of up to 717 mm
The LT Mate 200iD is a compact six-axis mini robot with the approximate size and reach of a human arm.
- Slim arm minimizes interference to peripheral devices and allows operation in a narrow spaces.
- Standard arm (717mm Reach), short arm (550mm reach) long arm (911 reach), food/clean-room, wash-proof and
5-axes high speed models are available.
- Lightest mechanical unit in it's class enables easy system integration and installation flexibility with multiple mounting methods.
- The most advance servo technology and highly rigid arm enables smooth motion without vibration in high speed operations.
- Enhanced wrist load capacity allows for greater efficiency and the ability to handle multiple workpieces.
- Vision and work sensor cables (option), auxiliary axis cable (option - limited model types), solenoid valve, air tube and I/O cable for device control are integrated into the arm for easy cable handling
- IP69K (robot option - limited model types) provides enhanced dust and water protection in harsh environments. Available bottom cable exit (option) also protects cable from harsh environments.
- High performance R-30iB Mate controller has two types - standard enclosed controller that enables reliable operation under factory environment with dust and oil mist, and compact controller for clean environment.
- Various intelligent features are available as an option, such as iRVision (integrated vision) and force sensing.